4-Bed Coastal House Plan with Bunk Room
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This 4-bedroom, coastal house plan is loaded with features ideal for the modern family. The ground level serves as a double garage, along with an abundance of storage space.
- A double-sided staircase leads to the front door, protected by a covered porch. Step inside, and discover the square-shaped kitchen to the left, which seamlessly flows into the open dining area and living room.
- A rear porch encourages outdoor living, while an elevator resides in the center of the design to help maneuver between floors.
- Past the laundry room and linen closet, discover a sizable master suite that includes a freestanding tub and pocket door to the toilet room. A guest suite neighbors a full bath, and completes the main level.
- Upstairs, two additional bedrooms can be found, and a bunk room offers additional sleeping space for friends or family. A sitting room completes the second level by offering a fun communal space for all to enjoy.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 15004NC, 15028NC, 15261NC and 15262NC.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,871 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,809 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,062 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Piling
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front