4-Bed Coastal Living House Plan with Elevator
About This Plan
- Enjoy elevated living and views to the beach in this raised house plan. The residential elevator makes it easy to get up and down after a long day on your feet walking the beach.
- A wide open view greets you on the main level due to the marvelous open floor plan.
- The L-shaped kitchen has a big island giving you more surface space.
- Porches can be found on all levels.
- The master suite has access to a private porch with beach views. Two other bedrooms and laundry complete the upper floor.
- The ground level gives you parking and storage for your beach gear and has a covered patio in back.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plans 15009NC and 15279NC.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,747 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 164 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,331 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,252 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 615 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 185 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Piling
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 33' 11"
- Depth: 66' 10"
- Max ridge height: 36' 9"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1024 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"