4-Bed Coastal Living House Plan with Open Concept Living Area
About This Plan
- This 4-bed coastal-style house plan blends in perfectly with its setting and is designed to accommodate a very active lifestyle. The circular drive pulls up to a prominent covered entry surrounded by columns and topped with gables. The mixed siding is accented with white trim, brackets, and a trellis over each garage door.
- A single door surrounded by side lights, opens to the generous foyer with gallery access to both wings of the home. Soaring ceilings vault to the center of the great room, and extend out to reveal four transom windows. Sun pours in from every direction to this open concept living area. A wall of pocketing-glass sliders open the great room completely to the covered lanai.
- The gourmet kitchen surrounds a large eat-at-island and offers a wet bar, wine cooler and corner walk-in pantry. Just steps away is the outdoor kitchen and dining area, making al fresco meals a breeze.
- A spacious bedroom with private bath and window seat, the main floor guest room looks over the entry courtyard. On the other side of the foyer is the den, taking in views of the front of the home. Plenty of room for built-ins and a window seat.
- The owner’s suite is secluded to the rear of the home with a private entrance just beyond the powder bath. Sliding glass doors open to a private patio with steps down to the pool area. The bath offers all the amenities included a vanity with dual sinks and private throne room. The massive walk-in closet is a dream come true. The laundry room is located conveniently around the corner, off the hallway to the garage and the second floor.
- Upstairs and just past the large storage closet, are two more guest bedrooms each with their own private bath.
- The stairs down to the garage lands in the mud room with extra storage built in under the stairs to accommodate beach supplies, handbags and flip flops. There is even a storage closet off the garage with a volume ceiling for storing tall gear such as Kayaks! All the amenities for the active lifestyle.
- Exclusive energy-saving techniques are designed into this house plan that when built to the specs can result in a 50% savings when compared to other new homes, 60-70% when compared to older homes.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,925 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,376 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 549 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 429 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 77 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 2"
- Depth: 94' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 807 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12