4-Bed Country Craftsman Home Plan with Main-Floor Master
About This Plan
- Craftsman detailing on the exterior of this 4-bedroom, country craftsman home provide the charm and character homeowners are looking for today.
- The side-entry, double garage protrudes from the rectangular design, and accesses the home through the laundry / mudroom. The neighboring guest suite offers a private location and a full bath.
- The combined great room, kitchen, and breakfast nook allows conversation to flow freely between the rooms, while a forward-facing study offers a quiet space to recharge. A back deck beckons family and friends to enjoy the outdoors.
- Retreat to the main-level, master bedroom, which offers privacy from the second-level bedrooms. The en suite features two sinks, a commode room, and a walk-in closet.
- An upper living room is provided at the top of the stairs, along with two bedrooms that share a 4-fixture bathroom.
- NOTE: This plan cannot be built within a 50-mile radius of Richmond, Virginia.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,962 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,020 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 942 sq. ft.
- Deck: 198 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 34 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 8"
- Depth: 73' 8"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 539 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 On 12; 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss