4-Bed Country Home Plan with a Multitude of Windows
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Graceful columns support the front porch of this traditional hill country house plan with covered porches in the front and rear. In back, a multitude of windows provides unimpeded views.
- Double doors open to the two-story foyer, where on one side you see a study and on the other side a formal dining room with a tray ceiling. Straight ahead lies the spacious great room with its fireplace and view to the rear.
- A curved peninsula counter with an eating bar divides the islanded kitchen from the great room and the bayed morning room.
- The master suite features a ceiling that steps up to 11 feet, a bayed wall of windows and access to the back porch or deck. In the master bath, the features are two walk-in closets, a corner garden tub, a separate shower and two sinks in an angled counter.
- Upstairs, all three bedrooms have walk-in closets, and bedroom four enjoys a private bath. Another bath can be entered from either bedroom two or bedroom three. A large bonus room completes the second floor
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,655 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,806 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 849 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 180 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 250 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 449 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,806 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 11"
- Depth: 69' 4"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 556 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick