4-Bed Country House Plan with Home Office
About This Plan
- The thoughtful floor plan of this 4-bedroom, country house plan was designed for the family, with a spacious and open layout encouraging family and friends to gather.
- The oversized island houses a deep-bowl sink, while cabinet doors hide a walk-in pantry for quick and easy access. Guests can choose to dine in the formal dining room, breakfast nook, or rear porch for outdoor enjoyment.
- The master bedroom occupies the right side of the home, and a rustic, barn door reveals a sizable, 5-fixture bath.
- A second bedroom resides behind the 2-car garage, nestled between a full bath and laundry room.
- Upstairs, discover two family bedrooms on either side of a loft, along with a compartmentalized bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,989 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,252 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 737 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 581 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 9"
- Depth: 58' 9"
- Max ridge height: 27' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 586 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12