4 Bed Craftsman Dream Home Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This 4 bed Craftsman home plan is a stunning master down home designed for someone looking for a stunning home to call their own. The exterior is shingle and stone. Deep overhands add character on the outside and high ceilings inside add to its beauty.
- The front door is accessed from the 8'-deep entry porch. The foyer reveals the vaulted great room ahead with views to the back. A fireplace, one of three in the home, anchors the right wall.
- The kitchen has a large island and is open to both the great room and dining room. The dining room has sliding doors that open to the back patio for outdoor dining.
- A sunroom has tray ceilings and a fireplace and enjoys great views in three directions.
- The master has a barrel vaulted ceiling and a fireplace of its own and views to the back and side. A walk-in shower plus spa tub are in the master bath and a large walk-in closet completes the suite.
- Upstairs, three beds share two baths and a loft with 10' ceilings is a nice place for playing games.
- Build out the lower level and you get a 5th bedroom suite, rec room, bar, media room and more.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,165 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,939 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,226 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,303 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 88' 8"
- Depth: 108' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1052 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss