4-Bed Craftsman Home Plan with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- This traditional Craftsman ranch house plan gives you single level living to enjoy with two bedrooms in a split layout and two more in the finished daylight basement.
- The main floor features a spacious great room, kitchen, and dining area that will occupy the whole family. A covered porch is accessed off the dining room at the back of the home. To the right of the home a large bedroom with a walk-in closet lie with a bathroom right off of the hallway.
- The master bedroom, located behind the garage, features a huge walk-in closet and dual sinks.
- A large family room with windows high on the wall greets you at the bottom of the stairs. A wet bar
- This design tops off with a 3-stall garage.
- Related Plan: Finish the lower level later - or get a slab or crawlspace - with house plan 890077AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,964 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,261 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,703 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 268 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 682 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss