4-Bed Craftsman Home Plan with Sunroom and Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- This beautiful, 4-bedroom craftsman house plan offers high-pitched, gabled roofs, complimentary stone and shake accents, and an inviting, front porch. The first-floor, master suite and laundry room adds convenience for all lifestyles.
- The desirable, open-concept floor plan creates an enjoyable space for entertaining. The kitchen boasts a custom, curved island with seating for two and a breakfast nook that overlooks the back deck.
- Discover your first-floor, master suite, privately located on one side of the home, which features a tray ceiling, 5-fixture master bath, and a walk-in closet with access to the main-level, laundry room. Another bedroom connects with the main-floor's full bathroom and is situated by the sun room. Sliding doors in the sun room provide access to the back deck.
- A large, finished basement provides a getaway for family or guests, and includes two bedrooms, a fireplace in the family room next to a wet bar, an exercise room, and a full bathroom.
- A mudroom off the 3-car garage helps keep you organized and includes a walk-in closet.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,924 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,679 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,245 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 56' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 750 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss