4-Bed European-Inspired House Plan with Elevator and Study Over the Garage
About This Plan
- A stucco facade and a tile roof gives this 4-bed house plan a European or Southwest feel. Stone accents around the entry and the window above and the bay windows (with window seats upstairs) add to the curb appeal.
- A curved staircase greets you as you enter the home. There is also an elevator to get you upstairs. Turn to the right and you'll find an entirely open floor plan.
- The kitchen has a an island packed with goodies: a double sink, dishwasher and wine cooler. The other side of the island has room for casual seating. A walk-in pantry and wine room complete the kitchen.
- The back wall of the dining room (and the left wall of the kitchen ) slides open to give you access to the covered lanai in back.
- Laundry is located at the top of the stairs and all the bedrooms are there as well. The master bedroom has a private balcony, large walk-in closet and a great bath with dual vanities and walk-in shower. The other bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- Stairs in back take you to your vaulted study over the garage with its own full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,280 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,533 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,446 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 319 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 301 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 and Block
- Width: 83' 4"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 560 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss