4-Bed Farmhouse Plan with Main-Floor Master
About This Plan
- Three dormers are centrally located above the elongated front porch of this 4-bedroom farmhouse plan, wrapped in vertical siding and topped with a metal roof for a modern twist.
- Inside, a formal dining room and study flank the foyer, while the open-concept living space is straight ahead. A sun deck off the living room allows you to get some vitamin D, and the open and airy kitchen is sure to inspire creativity.
- Discover the master bedroom on the main floor for quick and easy access, and enjoy the 5-fixture bath with a combined toilet / shower room and dual closets.
- Upstairs, the kids will delight in the generously-sized media room, surrounded by three bedrooms; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one includes a full bath. An optional 471 sq ft bonus room over the garage could be used as a playroom, or home office.
- Finish the lower level as designed and gain 1,844 sq ft of flexible living space.
- The 2-car garage attached to the side of the home allows for entry from the front or side, while a coat closet and powder bath are conveniently located just inside.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,481 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,027 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,263 sq. ft.
- Deck: 238 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 288 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 471 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,844 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 88' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick