4-Bed French Country House Plan With Bonus Room Over Garage
3 - 4
About This Plan
- The foyer flows into the dining room and grand hall.
- The open floor plan allows laughter and conversation to flow from the Great Room into the Kitchen and connected Breakfast Room.
- The large Kitchen Island give you plenty of counter space and a 5 person eat at bar.
- The split bedroom design allows for privacy in the spacious Master Suite located on the left side of the home.
- Here you'll also find the Laundry room, side load Garage and access to the Bonus Room above.
- On the other side of house is the guest room with its own private bath, 2 additional Bedrooms with a Jack and Jill style bathroom between and 1/2 bath located in the Hallway.
- Related Plan: Eliminate a bedroom with house plan 70564MK (2,275 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,538 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,538 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 399 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 233 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 10"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 596 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick