4-Bed French Country House Plan with Outdoor Kitchen
About This Plan
- The symmetrical front elevation of this 4-bedroom French Country house plan, with a centered front porch topped by two dormers, offers a lasting first impression. The expansive rear porch is protected from the elements on three sides and includes an outdoor kitchen ideal for entertaining.
- French doors welcome you into a light and airy great room, with a vaulted ceiling overhead offering a sense of spaciousness. A grand fireplace anchors the left wall, and the lack of partitions between the dining area and kitchen creates the desirable, open floor plan many homeowners desire.
- A prep island in the center of the kitchen includes casual seating, and a nearby walk-in pantry lends additional storage space for oversized appliances.
- Set apart from the other family bedrooms for the utmost privacy, discover the master bedroom, complete with an elegant cathedral ceiling, walk-in closet, and standalone tub in the center of the 5-fixture bath.
- Three family bedrooms are located on the opposite side of the home; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one neighbors a full bath.
- The double garage is attached to the rear of the home, with a convenient drop bench and powder bath just inside. The laundry room sits nearby and features a broom closet, utility sink, and deep freezer.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,350 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,350 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 704 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 11"
- Depth: 65' 1"
- Max ridge height: 27' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 642 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Garage 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick