4 Bed Hill Country Home for a Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- This 4 bed hill country luxury house plan has a feeling of openness that is perfect for your sloped mountain or lake lot. The front of the home is trimmed in brick with carriage lights and glass front door with sidelights.
- To the left of the entryway is the living room with its warming fireplace and double French doors leading onto the patio. Adjacent to the living room is the formal dining room which is open and close to the butler, pantry and kitchen for ease in serving family and guests.
- The gourmet kitchen has plenty of counter space and a free-standing. An eating bar separates the kitchen from the breakfast and family rooms and adds to the home's spaciousness.
- You'll find a second fireplace in the family room which can be enjoyed in the kitchen and breakfast room. Access the large patio with its large decorative pillars through either the breakfast room or family room.
- The master suite gives you a third fireplace in the home, a sitting area with two doors to the patio, and a luxurious master bath with his and hers vanities, a corner step-up garden tub, and separate shower.
- The lower level has two family bedrooms each with outdoor access and walk-in closets and a shared Jack and Jill bath. A fourth bedroom has a full bath and walk in closet. A game room, which can also be used as a theatre, and a large area for storage complete the lower level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,383 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,951 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,432 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 84' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 834 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"