4-Bed Home Plan with a Front Facing 2-Car Garage
About This Plan
- This beautiful 1-1/2 story home has a delightful combination of brick, stone and siding facade.
- The kitchen has an island great for eating a quick meal on, and opens into a spacious nook.
- The great room is large with two-story ceiling and huge windows that allow an abundance of light in.
- To the right of the great room is the sunroom or den, a great atmosphere for relaxing or for after hour work.
- The master bedroom is located on the main floor and offers a walk in closet with full bathroom.
- hen walking up stairs you will be taken back by the breathtaking view of the great room and the entrance below.
- While touring upstairs you will enjoy three sizable bedrooms and a full bathroom, great for the children or overnight guests.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,078 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,226 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 852 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 49' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 504 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss