4 Bed Home Plan With Corner Porch
About This Plan
- The exterior faзade of this 4 bed house plan has cedar shakes, siding and brick surround on the foundation. A soaring chimney feature and a beautiful front covered porch add character to the home.
- A dramatic two-story foyer with clutter-reducing coat closet and a double staircase to the upper and lower levels greets all who enter.
- The family room features a large space with warming fireplace and abundant window views before shifting to the breakfast room and kitchen. An angled breakfast bar, large eat-in breakfast room, a back wall pantry and access to the rear porch maintain family friendly space.
- A large laundry room with a sink area and counter space is conveniently located off the two car side-entry garage.
- Upstairs, there are 4 beds and 3 baths plus a loft area perfect for reading or playing games. Bedrooms two and three are spacious with window views and walk-in closets. There is a shared jack and jill bathroom with double lavatories and an adjacent hall linen closet. The fourth bedroom is self-contained, clearly oversized with a walk-in closet and private bath.
- The vaulted master bedroom is accessed through French doors. An expansive walk-in closet is situated off the bathroom for privacy and convenience. The bath has dual vanities, a separate shower, garden tub with a view, linen closet and a compartmentalized toilet area located at the rear of the bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,369 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 953 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,416 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 519 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12