4-Bed Home Plan with First Floor Master Suite
About This Plan
- Three sets of double columns set on brick bases give a distinctive look to the front porch of this attractive 4-bed home plan.
- Spend time with your family in the large two-story family room with its fireplace.
- The views extend to the dining room and kitchen beyond.
- A first floor master suite save you stairs to climb.
- On the second floor, three family bedrooms share a compartmented hall bath with two sinks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,021 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,147 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 874 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 112 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,147 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 405 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12