4-Bed Home Plan with First Floor Study
About This Plan
- A covered entry porch with a 3-windowed gable above greet you to this flexible house plan.
- The foyer opens tot he family room in back of the home complete with a corner fireplace.
- With a marvelous open layout in back, the views stretch all the way from the kitchen thru the dining area and into the family room.
- All four bedrooms are on the upper floor with the graceful master suite having a compartmented walk-in closet for his and her sections.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plans 42188DB and 42186DB (without the study).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,377 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,095 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,282 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 734 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"