4 Bed Home with Porches, Courtyard and Terrace
About This Plan
- This spacious 4 bedroom and 4.5 bath house plan features tall ceilings and an open floor plan. The foyer has 20' ceilings, the master, living room and study 12' ceiilngs and the rest of the main floor has 10' ceilings.
- You'll enjoy the courtyard which is accessible fromt he entry porch and the porch off the study. A privacy wall makes this a great place to enjoy.
- The living room is room and opens up to the porch through three sets of french doors. making it feel even larger.
- The kitchen also expands to the back with french doors opening to the cooking porch.
- The master is privately located and open to the porch as well. The large walk-in and shower and spa tub are all welcome features.
- The second floor gives you bonus space (included in our living area figure which can be put to many uses. Both bedrooms 3 and 4 have access to the terrace.
- The roof is stick framed with a 10:12 main pitch and a 3:12 secondary pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,784 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,852 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 932 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 308 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 161 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 4"
- Depth: 94' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 688 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick