4 Bed House Plan with 2-Story Great Room
About This Plan
- A combination of brick, stone and shakes combine texture and color to showcase a beautiful façade to this first floor master suite, 4 bedroom home plan.
- A large great room with 18’ ceiling height and gas fireplace opens generously to the dining area and the kitchen beyond.
- A large island with seating, walk-in pantry, triple glass doors to the cover porch and large food preparation area create a functional and contemporary work space.
- A walk-in closet at the garage entry, mud room and large laundry room help maintain order to the main floor.
- The master suite enjoys a double bowl vanity, large walk-in closet and shower with ceramic tile surround.
- Three additional bedrooms on the second floor with a balcony that overlooks the great room and a compartmented bath with double bowl vanity make this a wonderful home for your growing family.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,586 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,702 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 884 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,702 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 279 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 4"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 458 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 14
- Framing Type: Truss