4 Bed House Plan with 2nd Floor Laundry
About This Plan
- Family friendly, expandable lower level square footage and a handsome exterior faзade are showcased in this two storied home.
- This home is a great house design for a narrow lot and an unfinished basement for future expansion.
- There is a 2-story foyer entrance before accessing the rear positioned family room where a corner fireplace and deck access is revealed.
- The formal dining room features good space for special occasion family meals and the casual breakfast room is situated on the other side of the kitchen.
- The family friendly kitchen features a separate pantry and plenty of cabinet and counter space.
- A guest coat closet and powder room along with the double sided staircase granting access to the basement and second floor complete the main floor of the home.
- Foyer overviews are evident on the second story landing along with a skylight. The family laundry room is available on this floor as well for convenience and ease.
- Three family bedrooms, two with generous closet space and one with a walk-in closet enjoy good floor space and window views. A shared hall bath and hall linen closet are nearby for the bedroom's use.
- The master suite offers a double step trey ceiling and generous floor space along with an oversized master walk-in closet. The master bath is highlighted with dual vanities, a separate shower and a garden tub.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,095 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 952 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,143 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 952 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 432 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12