4-Bed House Plan with a Fresh Exterior
About This Plan
- This 4-bed house plan has a fresh exterior with clapboard and board and batten siding. Four columns support the shed roof over the front porch and decorative brackets add to the curb appeal in the gable peaks.
- Sliding barn doors off the foyer open to the the flex room.
- The back of the home has an open floor plan giving you your kitchen, dining area and family room. A door off the family room opens to a patio.
- All four bedrooms are on the upper floor including the large owner's suite with tray ceiling. The laundry room on this level will save you steps.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior and three bedrooms with house plan 42291DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,448 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,112 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,336 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 59' 8"
- Max ridge height: 30' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 717 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12