4 Bed House Plan with Brick and Board and Batten
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This 4 bed house plan has an exterior of low maintenance brick. Board and batten siding is in two of the gables and wooden shutters line the windows and the extensive front covered porch is highlighted with open railing and columned beams atop brick pillars.
- The family friendly home features an open layout for entertaining and loads of great space for relaxing as a family. Beautiful archways line the first floor offering aesthetically pleasing and functional flow between the various rooms.
- The 2-story foyer extends into the family room which is also vaulted and features a window wall overlooking the deck. There is a formal dining room and casual breakfast room flanking the grand kitchen. The kitchen offers a separate pantry, a peninsula bar and plenty of cabinet/counter space. There is a vaulted keeping room with warming fireplace beyond the breakfast room for casual family space and French door access onto the rear deck.
- The main level master suite occupies an entire wing of the first floor and is highlighted with spacious and well-appointed rooms. The master bedroom features a double step trey ceiling with a separate vaulted sitting room and French door access onto the private porch. Modern amenities line the master bath and include dual vanities, a garden tub and separate shower while enormous his and her closets lie beyond the bath.
- Open railing on the second story balcony features overviews onto the foyer and family room below. Bedrooms two and three are quite spacious, each features a walk-in closet and private vanities within the jack and jill bathroom. The fourth bedroom measures in excess of 19'x13' and contains an oversized walk-in closet and private full bath; perfect for house guests or an older child.