4 Bed House Plan with Dynamic Exterior
About This Plan
- This decorative 2-story house plan features an exterior lined with cedar shakes, brick work, exposed rafters, a board and batten trimmed gable and a front covered porch.
- The off-center front entrance grants access into the spacious foyer and coat closet as well as a powder room for guests. Beyond the foyer and framed with columned beams is the large family room; this space features a corner warming fireplace and access onto the rear deck.
- The kitchen has a peninsula bar, a separate pantry and plenty of work/prep space and it anchors the formal dining room and casual breakfast room.
- Upstairs, there is a convenient laundry room and flex space. Bedroom 2 features good floor space and plentiful closet space while Beds 3 and 4 have walk-in closets.
- There is a hall bath for the bedrooms use that features an extended vanity, a tub/shower combination and a hall linen closet is nearby.
- The master suite features a large bedroom with rear window views and a double step trey ceiling. There is a linen closet before entering the master bath where dual vanities, a garden tub and separate shower are revealed. A huge master walk-in closet sits at the rear of the space for privacy.
- There is a two car front loading garage offering good vehicle space and entry into the foyer.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,064 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 823 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,241 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 823 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 434 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick