4 Bed House Plan with Flex Space and Loft
About This Plan
- Clean, straight lines give a Contemporary feel to this Northwest home plan.
- Flex space off the foyer can be a formal dining room, play room or study.
- The main living area has the highly-prized open layout that is so in demand.
- A huge walk-in pantry and built-ins beside the fireplace provide extra storage.
- Located on the main floor, the master suite has a tray ceiling and a nice, large bathroom.
- Each of the three bedrooms on the upper floor have a walk-in closet.
- An extra-large loft space is raised up two steps, giving you separation from the bedroom wing.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,831 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,671 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,160 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 67' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 618 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12