4-Bed House Plan with Huge Optional Bonus Space
About This Plan
- Designed for a lot with a slight front slope, the garage is on the ground level and the porch stairs bring you up to the main level of this Traditional house plan.
- Popular amenities such as a home office, two-story family room and a big walk-in pantry off the kitchen, are all in abundance.
- Double doors across the back of the family room take you out to the huge deck.
- A well-appointed master suite is located on the main floor and has a wonderful pocket door from the master bathroom right into the laundry room.
- Upstairs, an open rail balcony overlooks the family room below.
- Three big bedrooms and a huge storage closet complete this floor.
- Finish off the bonus room and gain an extra 450 square feet of living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,752 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,900 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 852 sq. ft.
- Storage: 114 sq. ft.
- Deck: 445 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 135 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 389 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 5"
- Depth: 62' 4"
- Max ridge height: 36' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 542 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick