4 Bed House Plan with Master Down and the Rest Up
About This Plan
- A gabled front porch, front dormer, offset garages and an exterior blending stone, board and baten and traditional siding give this 3 bed house plan great curb appeal.
- Upon entering the home from the large front porch you are greeted with a multi-functional flex room that leads to the kitchen or large great room with featured fireplace.
- The master suite has a tub and a shower and an expansive walk-in closet. Opposite side of the home, cooking will be a breeze with a large island in the kitchen and spacious walk-in pantry to keep things organized.
- Upstairs, the house plan has 3 large bedrooms with a shared bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,293 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,451 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 842 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 587 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12