4-Bed House Plan with Oversized Front Porch
About This Plan
- The stone and siding exterior on this one and a half story house plan creates a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
- An oversized front porch is topped with a metal roof and offers a wonderful outdoor gathering space.
- Inside this delightful home an open great room and kitchen are defined by an island with seating, which makes the two distinct spaces combine for a large entertaining area.
- The gas fireplace adds warmth and charm.
- Special occasion dining takes place in the formal dining room.
- The master suite enjoys a private bath with shower, whirlpool tub, double bowl vanity and a large walk-in closet.
- Split stairs lead to a three bedroom second floor with two of the bedrooms enjoying walk-in closets.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,055 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,408 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 647 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 282 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss