4-Bed House Plan with Plush Master Suite
About This Plan
- Tradition and style merge in this elegant Traditional house plan that offers almost 4,000 square feet of finished living space.
- Transom windows all throughout the home bring in extra light.
- Interior columns are used instead of walls so you can see from the dining room right into the foyer and the living room with its big bow window.
- Cook for a crowd in the super-large gourmet kitchen that offers plenty of counter space.
- Windows on three sides of the family room make this a bright, cheerful space to spend time with your family.
- By far, the best room in the house is the plush master suite that is set off by itself.
- Graced with an elegant tray ceiling, two large walk-in closets and a corner soaking tub, you'll never feel cramped.
- The separate sitting room offers tasteful built-in bookshelves.
- Each bedroom on the upper floor is also spacious with walk-in closets for all.
- Related Plan: See plan 40758DB for a version designed for Insulated Concrete Form exterior wall (ICF) construction.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,904 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,813 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,091 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 3,904 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 5"
- Depth: 74' 8"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1028 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick