4-Bed House Plan with Quaint Captain's Window
About This Plan
- A covered porch with a shed type roof and quaint captain's window add great street appeal to this home plan.
- Enjoy entertaining friends and family in your large great room with a sliding glass door for back yard grilling.
- A large bay window in the dining room adds plenty of light while viewing the rear yard.
- For convenience, the garage access is located in the kitchen area as well as a half bath.
- The upper floor features a large laundry room, full bath and three spacious bedrooms. The master suite has plenty of wall space for large furniture, a private bathroom and an extra large walk-in closet.
- Related Plan: Get an exterior with house plan 59767ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,771 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 688 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,083 sq. ft.
- Entry: 90 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 377 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick