4-Bed House Plan with Street-Friendly Façade
About This Plan
- A street friendly façade and flexible floor plan create an easygoing-style that prevails throughout this 4-bed house plan. A sheltered entry and front covered porch lead to a two-story foyer – a grand introduction to the spacious interior.
- The plan includes a large formal dining room, which opens from the entry via a graceful sculpted archway. On the opposite side of the foyer, decorative columns announce the study, a space that easily converts to a home office or a den. Planned events are served through a pantry area of the gourmet kitchen. A planning desk is thoughtfully placed near the morning nook, where a wall of glass permits sunlight to pour in, brightening the eating area.
- The vaulted family room is anchored by a fireplace and built-in cabinetry. The service entrance leads from the garage through the kitchen to a utility hall with a coat closet. A full bath at this end of the plan maintains privacy for the secluded guest room, which provides ample wardrobe and generous views of the backyard.
- The upper level provides a spectacular master suite with a vaulted bath and walk-in closet, knee-space vanity and a windowed tub.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,080 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,164 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 916 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,164 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 4"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 434 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick