4-Bed House Plan with Two Master Suites
About This Plan
- This house plan gives you two master suites - one on each floor - both with great baths.
- An interesting stair gives you a landing several steps up from which you can either go upstairs or to the basement if you choose that option.
- The kitchen is open to the family room and there is counter seating for casual meals.
- A fireplace in the family room is flanked by windows giving you views out back. Step outside through the sliding door off the breakfast room.
- The upper master suite is off the game room. It could easily be modified to create a large upper suite with a hall leading to the other bedrooms.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,814 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,419 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,395 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 96 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 10"
- Depth: 44' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 478 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick Or Truss