4-Bed House Plan with Two-Story Great Room
About This Plan
- For those who love high ceilings, both the entry foyer and great room rise to 18 feet in this delightful traditional home plan with four bedrooms plus bonus space.
- A formal dining room lies off the foyer with a study on the opposite side. The large kitchen breakfast area boasts a corner sink, built-in desk and island with snack bar.
- The first floor master suite lies off the great room, allowing for privacy. Double doors lead to the master bath with dual sinks, whirlpool tub and large walk-in closet.
- Three family bedrooms plus a hall bath and bonus space can be found on the second floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,339 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,665 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 674 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 293 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,339 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 45' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 513 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick