4-Bed House Plan with Upstairs Game Room Overlooking Below
About This Plan
- The exterior façade of this 4-bed house plan is trimmed in stone, shutters, and arched block pane windows.
- Enter the home through the front door or two-car courtyard-entry garage into the foyer where you'll find the corner study with curved windows.
- The family room has a corner fireplace and 2-story ceiling with a wall of windows and access to the covered patio.
- The kitchen has a free-standing island/breakfast bar that separates the kitchen from the family and breakfast rooms. The breakfast room has a large pantry.
- The master suite has a triple-step trey ceiling and luxurious master bath with dual vanities, a garden tub and separate glass shower. A large wardrobe with built-ins is off the luxurious master bath.
- Upstairs, you'll find three family bedrooms with walk-in closets and two baths. A game room - overlooking below - and a media room complete the second floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,110 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,818 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,292 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 809 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"