4 Bed House Plan with Upstairs Laundry
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This 4 bed house plan has 2-story foyer with a side staircase and opens to the common living and dining rooms. The formal dining room is accented with columned beams that opens onto the large kitchen where a center island allows for work/prep space.
- The family room is highlighted with a corner fireplace and access to the timbered rear deck. The fourth bedroom/office space enjoys rear window views, generous closet space and there is a full bath and linen closet nearby.
- The laundry room is situated on the second floor for convenience as well as three additional bedrooms and two baths. The master suite is a nice arrangement of well-designed rooms which include a large master bedroom with a trey ceiling and French door access into the suite. Dual vanities, a separate shower and garden tub are featured highlights in the master bath and there is an oversized walk-in master closet as well.
- Bedroom two offers a walk-in closet and bedroom three features plentiful closet space. There is a shared hall bath with double sinks, an enclosed linen closet and a tub/shower combination.
- This house plan offers expansion space with its approximate 1,104 additional square footage located in the unfinished basement foundation.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,171 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,104 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,067 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,104 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 392 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss