4 Bed House Plan with Vaulted Living Room
About This Plan
- This 4 bedroom house plan has a corner front porch that leads you into the vaulted living room open to the kitchen. A fireplace is on the front wall and the space opens to the circular dining room with built-ins.
- The kitchen has a long island with counter seating for casual meals.
- The master bed is on the first floor and has dual vanities and a walk-in closet. A second bed has its own bath on this floor as well, and there is laundry convenient to both rooms.
- Upstairs you'll find two more bedrooms that share a bath.
- The roof has a 14:12 main pitch and a 10:12 secondary pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,166 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,678 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 488 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 114 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 8"
- Depth: 73' 10"
- Max ridge height: 29' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 589 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick