4 Bed Mediterranean with Angled Floor Plan
2 - 4
About This Plan
- This single-story Mediterranean house has a stucco and stone facade and an attractive 3-car garage with the center garage proud of the other house and clad in stone.
- Insdide, there is an angular flow made more dynamic with the stairs to the basement set on a 45-degree angle to the home.
- Raised ceilings in the dining room and great room add to the dynamic feel inside. The great room is open to the kitchen and has views to the back.
- The kitchen is set on an angle and has a huge island with seating on two sides. A pantry is a nice touch as is its proximity to the dining and breakfast areas.
- A covered deck in back is accessible from the breakfast area and is a great spot for outdoor entertaining or eating al fresco.
- The master suite is conveniently located on the main floor and has a large walk-in closet.
- The lower level gives you storage, rec space and two family bedrooms plus access to a covered patio.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,080 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,515 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,565 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,515 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 960 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12