4-Bed Modern Farmhouse Plan with a Split Bedroom Layout and a Vaulted Great Room
About This Plan
- This beautiful 4-bed modern farmhouse-style house plan has an exterior that combines wood accents, a metal roof, and board and batten siding creating a home that will fit in just about any neighborhood. A large front covered porch (32'8" by 7') invites guests into the home.
- Just inside the entry, you'll see the formal dining room that is perfect for large family meals. The great room lies under a 16'-high cathedral ceiling and opens to the rear covered porch through a large sliding glass door. The kitchen includes a large island 3' by 10' island and a massive 6'2" by 9'8" walk-in pantry. A dinette can be found towards the rear of the home, off the kitchen.
- Tucked away on the left side of the home, you'll find the stunning master suite. The master bedroom lies under a trayed ceiling. The master bathroom includes a wet room, dual vanity, and a large walk-in closet with access to the laundry room. The laundry room includes an amazing dog wash area.
- The right side of the home includes 3 additional bedrooms that each have their own walk-in closet. The bedrooms share a conveniently located hall bathroom.
- An optional bonus room adds 379 square feet and is a perfect place for a home office or playroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,483 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,483 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 569 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 379 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 541 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick