4-Bed New American House Plan with Exposed Rafter Tail Porch
About This Plan
- A shed dormer sits above the front porch with exposed rafter tails on this beautiful 4-bedroom New American house plan.
- Upon entering, a dining room sits to the left and opens to a spacious, light-filled great room with a fireplace and access to the large rear porch. The open-concept floor plan provides sight lines through to the kitchen, and the oversized island offers seating for five.
- A pass-through window in the kitchen maximizes indoor / outdoor living, and a tucked away office provides views out back.
- The first-floor, master suite features a 5-fixture bathroom and a large walk-in closet with access to the main-level laundry room. On the opposite side of the home, a bedroom with a full bathroom and built-ins provides a great space for guests. Two additional bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- A bonus room atop the 2-car garage allows you to expand when needed.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 14674RK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,480 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,480 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 224 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 361 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,480 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 59' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 516 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss