4-Bed New American House Plan With Lower Level Expansion
4 - 5
About This Plan
- A covered porch and a 3-car garage with staggered doors greet you to this New American house plan with an optional finished lower level. The combination of stone, siding and shakes plus multiple gables presents a true custom look.
- Inside, a lovely tray ceiling tops the foyer that is open to the dining room and to the great room ahead.
- The heart of the home is in back where you have the kitchen, dinette and great room with fireplace. This open floor plan is great for gathering with friends and family. A sitting room tucked away in the back corner has views to the back.
- Upstairs, the master suite sits behind a pair of French doors. Three additional bedrooms, a conveniently located laundry room and a loft complete the floor.
- Finish the optional lower level if you want and you'll gain a sixth bedroom, a large rec area, a bar, storage and room for mechanicals.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 73346HS. NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,139 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,414 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,725 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 962 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 410 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 6"
- Depth: 45' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 750 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss