4-Bed New American House Plan with Upstairs Family Room
About This Plan
- This beautiful New American house plan has a board and batten exterior with wood accents. Inside the home, you'll find yourself in a wonderful gallery looking into the great room. Just to the left of the entryway is a convenient home office that includes a sliding barn door.
- The great room is warmed by a fireplace that is flanked by built-in bookshelves and lets in lots of natural light through large windows to the back yard. The kitchen gives you ample counter space and includes a large working island and a walk-in pantry. The dining room leads to the back covered patio through a sliding glass door. Behind the kitchen tucked away for privacy is the stunning master suite. The master bath includes a large walk-in shower, a soaking tub, his/her vanities, and a massive walk-in closet that has access to the laundry room.
- Upstairs, you will find 4 bedrooms and a family room. The family room lies under a trayed ceiling with exposed beams and is warmed by its own fireplace that is flanked by built-in shelves. Each bedroom has its own walk-in closet. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a Hollywood bathroom while bedrooms 4 and 5 share their own Hollywood bathroom.
- Back on the main level, the 3-car garage accesses the home through a convenient mudroom that includes a bench/lockers.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,394 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,891 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,503 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 687 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick