4-Bed New American House Plan with Vaulted and Beamed Family Room
About This Plan
- This 4-bed New American house plan checks off all the required boxes for amenities and features that you demand. The elevation design is warm and inviting with Farmhouse elements and a classic blend of painted brick and multiple sidings that will allow the design to be built in any location.
- The main level is open and airy with all of the necessary space for a busy, growing family. The family room with a beamed ceiling is the anchor space for all activities.
- The front porch welcomes all who enter while the rear porch expands living space and provides access to the out of doors.
- The upper level features three additional bedrooms and a multi-function bonus room.
- The rearward located garage is perfect for a corner lot condition or a neighborhood that restricts forward facing garages.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,564 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,750 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 814 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 263 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,750 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 526 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick