4 Bed Ranch with Shed Dormer and Front Porch
About This Plan
- This 4 bed ranch house plan has great space and an unfinished basement foundation for future expansion. The exterior features brick highlights, decorative gables, a shed dormer and a front covered porch.
- The formal dining room features columned beams lining the perimeter and generous space for special occasion meals.
- There is a vaulted family room with warming fireplace and picturesque window views to enjoy before stepping into the casual breakfast room and kitchen. The breakfast room is a bright and airy space with views and access to the rear timbered deck. The family friendly kitchen boasts a peninsula bar for casual conversation and snacking, a separate pantry and pass-thru access to the dining room.
- There is a laundry room conveniently adjacent to the basement staircase and a two car garage.
- This split bedroom plan offers three bedrooms on one side of the home. Each bedroom enjoys a spacious footprint with walk-in closets and window views.
- A linen closet is located just off the shared hall bath where there are two lavatories and a private toilet and tub/shower combination.
- The master suite is positioned on the opposite side of the home for privacy. There is a gorgeous overhead trey ceiling in the master bedroom. The master bath features dual vanities, a separate shower and garden tub before accessing the oversized master walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,225 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,225 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,225 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 60' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 498 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick