4 Bed Rugged Hill Country House Plan
About This Plan
- This hill country classic gives you four beds with a large master on the main floor. The exterior has a rugged appeal with the perfect blend of wood and stone.
- The vaulted covered entry protects the front door and leads you into the foyer revealing an open floor plan.
- The 2-story living room has a fireplace and views to the back covered porch and to the kitchen. There, a large island gives you work space and casual seating. A corner pantry gives you great storage and its proximity to the garage entrance makes for convenient grocery unloading.
- Take your meals in the naturally bright breakfast room or the formal dining with a recess for your hutch and vaulted ceilings. Or eat al fresco on the large covered back porch.
- The kids will enjoy the game room in back of the home, just past the built-in desk there for you to manage your bills.
- The master is privately located on the left side of the home and has a bayed back wall of windows. Upstairs, you'll find three more beds and a loft.
- The roof has a 9:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,961 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,154 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 807 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 298 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 642 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick