4-Bed Traditional Home Plan with Rec Room
About This Plan
- This charming 4-bedroom home plan features traditional architecture, striking stone and shake accents, an inviting front porch with columns, and a 2-car garage.
- Through the 2-story foyer, you'll find a welcoming family room with a fireplace and ample natural light.
- Designed for efficiency, the kitchen offers easy access to the formal dining area, a handy center island and pantry, a breakfast bar, and a cozy nook with a backyard view.
- Your main-floor master suite boasts an elegant tray ceiling, access the covered back porch, a 5-piece bath with walk-in shower, and a generously sized walk-in closet.
- Guests will appreciate the upper-level guest suite with a full bath. Two additional upstairs bedrooms share a full bath. An enclosed rec room lends convenience and versatility.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,947 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,606 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,341 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 420 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 423 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick