4-Bed Traditional with Vaulted Keeping Room
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This low maintenance exterior is strikingly beautiful and designed with attractive architectural elements; there are brick and stone work, cedar shakes, voluminous gables and wide eaves outlining the facade.
- The basement level features a mirror image of living space matching the first level; 1,829 square feet, perfect for a large playroom for the entire family or the space could be configured as an in-law or teen suite.
- The front covered porch grants entrance into the home's dramatic foyer which features an elongated hallway spanning front to back and opening up the home to superior entertaining.
- There is a formal dining room and adjacent family room with a handsome fireplace and built-in cabinetry off the foyer.
- A huge kitchen boasts of a large center island with premium work/prep space, an enormous food storage pantry and there is a spacious breakfast room.
- The vaulted keeping room lies beyond the breakfast room and is highlighted with a warming fireplace and a double set of French doors to the rear covered porch.
- The fourth bedroom is situated on the main floor making it perfect for guests. It includes generous closet space and private entrance into the full bath.
- The mudroom with bench area and coat closet are directly accessible from the two car rear loading garage.
- Bedrooms two and three are situated on the second floor; both are spacious and have walk-in closets, one of which is oversized.
- There is a jack and jill bath where double sinks are privately accessed for the bedroom's use.
- The large loft is directly accessible from the second story staircase and features a large space for family game night, watching movies or "hanging out."
- The laundry room sits on this floor as well and features great counter space and a sink area.
- The master suite is rear positioned for privacy and does not disappoint; the luxurious suite is highlighted with an enormous bedroom with an attractive tray ceiling, an adjoining sitting room and a massive walk-in master closet. The master bath enjoys a large footprint with bountiful amenities including a separate shower, a garden tub with window views, dual vanities and vaulted ceiling heights.
- This home is graced with a low maintenance and attractive exterior, a great layout for entertaining and a bevy of private family spaces.