4-Bed Tuscan Home Plan with First-Floor Master Suite
About This Plan
- The clay roof tiles and stucco exterior are character-defining features of this 4-bedroom, Tuscan home plan.
- The heart of the home is situated towards the rear, in order to take advantage of the outdoor living space, which includes a summer kitchen. Entertaining is made easy with this open floor plan.
- The first-floor master suite has your future in mind, and includes a 4-fixture bath with a walk-in closet and toilet room, and a second bedroom on the main level offers access to a full bath.
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 sit side by side on the second level, and share the next door full bath.
- The double garage opens into a combined mud / laundry room and includes a coat closet and built-in bench.
- Building Restrictions: This house plan cannot be built in Collier or Lee County, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,172 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,614 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 558 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 181 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 64 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 478 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss