4 Bed Two Story Traditional Home Plan
About This Plan
- The dining area and great room are separated by an elegant arched soffit.
- A soffit also adds grace to the passage between the breakfast nook and the hearth-warmed family room.
- The kitchen, adjoins the breakfast area, features lots of counter space, built-in cabinets, pantry, and handy access to the formal dining room.
- A half-bath, storage closet, and well-equipped laundry area are off the family room and provide access to the two-car garage.
- The master suite upstairs offers a corner tub, a shower, double vanities, walk-in closets, and large rear windows.
- Three other bedrooms share a bath and enjoy spacious closets; one has a mammoth walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,245 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,113 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,132 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 8"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 470 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss