4 Bedroom 2-Story Energy-Saving Hom Plan with Options
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The beautiful 4-bedroom house plan's front façade offers lots of curb appeal with its unique details and interesting roof line. Slump arched molding with a keystone accent tops the doors and windows. Architectural brackets brace the roof line and a balustrade railing lines the second floor balcony.
- Elegant double columns frame the front door, leading inside to a wide-open foyer graced with columns supporting the loft above. A convenient coat closet to the right and stair access to the left frames the great room view with its sliding door access to the covered lanai. The gorgeous two-story great room is perfect for entertaining.
- Enjoy the rear dining room with outside views and easy access to the kitchen. There’s plenty of room at the breakfast bar for those on the go, and a direct exit to the garage and the stairs. A powder room is just around the corner from the kitchen.
- The master suite is quietly tucked away on the main level with a private entrance. Its master bath is full of amenities and includes a spacious walk-in closet.
- A second master suite and two guest bedrooms are on the upper floor. At the top of the stairs is a beautiful Loft with views of the great room below. The two guest bedrooms share a single bath, while the master has its own private covered balcony.
- Pay close attention to every detail in this family home plan. All bedrooms but one boast an exceptionally large walk-in closet and there’s plenty of storage space under the stairs.
- The utility room and broom closet is next to the garage door. A home to be enjoyed for years to come, this is the perfect family plan!
- Designed into this net-zero-ready house plan are exclusive energy-saving techniques that, when built to specs, can result in a 50% savings when compared to other new homes, 60-70% when compared to older homes.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 33191ZR and 33193ZR