4 Bedroom 2-Story Energy-Saving House Plan with Options
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This 4-bedroom house plan offers lots of unique architectural exterior detail. A standing-seam metal roof is lined with rafter tails. Dual front gables are lined with white braces on top of board and batten siding. A charming second-story balcony is a main feature with its double doors, white picket railing and chamfered columns.
- An elegant entry shelters the double front door. Just inside a wide-open foyer is graced with columns supporting the loft above. A convenient coat closet is on the right and stair access is to the left. The spacious great room takes in rear views, there is sliding door access to the covered lanai. The gorgeous two-story great room is perfect for entertaining. Perfect for open concept living.
- Enjoy the rear dining room with outside views and easy access to the kitchen. There’s plenty of room at the breakfast bar for those on the go, and a direct exit to the garage and the stairs. A powder room is just around the corner from the kitchen.
- The master suite is quietly tucked away on the main level with a private entrance. Its master bath is full of amenities and includes a spacious walk-in closet.
- A second master suite and two guest bedrooms are on the upper floor. At the top of the stairs is a beautiful Loft with views of the great room below. The two guest bedrooms share a single bath, while the master has its own private covered balcony.
- Pay close attention to every detail in this family home plan. All bedrooms but one boast an exceptionally large walk-in closet and there’s plenty of storage space under the stairs.
- The utility room and broom closet is next to the garage door. A home to be enjoyed for years to come, this is the perfect family plan!
- Designed into this net-zero-ready house plan are exclusive energy-saving techniques that, when built to specs, can result in a 50% savings when compared to other new homes, 60-70% when compared to older homes.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 33191ZR and 33192ZR